martes, 12 de octubre de 2010

Love Story by Taylor Swift... Fill in the personal pronouns ...

Love Story lyricsSongwriters: Swift, Taylor Alison;
__ were both young when I first saw __
__ close my eyes
And the flashback starts
__ ´m standing there
On a balcony in summer air

See the lights
See the party, the ball gowns
__ see __ make your way through the crowd
And say hello, little did __ know

That __ were Romeo, __ were throwing pebbles
And my daddy said stay away from Juliet
And __ was crying on the staircase
Begging __ please don't go, and __ said

Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone
__'ll be waiting all there's left to do is run
___'ll be the prince and __'ll be the princess
It's a love story baby just say yes

So __ sneak out to the garden to see __
__ keep quiet 'cause __'re dead if __ knew
So close your eyes
Escape this town for a little while

'Cause __ were Romeo, __ was a scarlet letter
And my daddy said stay away from Juliet
But __ were everything to me
__ was begging __ please don't go and __ said

Romeo take me somewhere __ can be alone
__'ll be waiting all there's left to do is run
__'ll be the prince and __'ll be the princess
It's a love story baby just say yes

Romeo save me, ___ try to tell me how to feel
This love is difficult, but it's real
Don't be afraid, __'ll make it out of this mess
It's a love story baby just say yes
Oh oh

__ got tired of waiting
Wondering if __ were ever coming around
My faith in __ is fading
When __ met __ on the outskirts of town, and __ said

Romeo save me __'ve been feeling so alone
__ keep waiting for __ but __ never come
Is this in my head?  don't know what to think
__ knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring

And said, marry me Juliet
__'ll never have to be alone
__ love __ and that's all __ really know
__ talked to your dad, go pick out a white dress
It's a love story baby just say yes

Oh, oh, oh, oh
'Cause __ were both young when I first saw __

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario